YOU GET MORE FROM 25 YEARS OF DEDICATED SERVICE
We founded The Mechanic Group in 1989 to offer Security Guard companies an alternative to insurance with high rates and premiums, along with specific kinds of coverage that simply weren't available at the time.
Following are 10 reasons we are the leading private security insurance provider to Security Guard, Private Investigation, Intelligence, Electronic Security, Alarm Installation, Alarm Monitoring, and Background Screening firms. We are also the leading MGA for agents and brokers seeking a market for these insureds.
- We deliver custom-built insurance plans that include specialized broad form coverage endorsements at rates that protect our insureds' businesses and their bottom lines.
- Our service platform combines a thorough understanding of the private security and insurance industries, creating a commitment to availability, quick response and attention to detail that is best-in-category.
- In today's litigious climate, clients can align themselves with a high level of expertise and skill only The Mechanic Group can offer.
- Companies that trust us with their risk management and insurance needs have the security of knowing they will receive a comprehensive insurance plan at a competitive price.
- We have a fully-staffed claims department available to assist clients who are able to track claims on a continuous basis.
- We are licensed in all 50 states.
- We enjoy exclusive relationships with financially strong and stable insurers.
- We are a trusted voice in the private security, investigative, background screening and alarm communities.
- We support leading membership organizations.
- We will work with your trusted broker.
Any agency can offer insurance plans to security and investigation companies, but it takes a firm with deep knowledge of the industry to deliver a level of client service that makes a real difference for your business.
The Mechanic Group works every day to fulfill a level of dedication and commitment to our clients that sets us apart from the competition. It is our deeply held belief they deserve nothing less.
Through hard work, attention to detail, product expertise, ingenuity, integrity, dedication and professionalism, we seek to provide a competitive advantage for our clients today and in the future. We protect their businesses and bottom lines with a lineup of stable insurers, client-friendly risk management and loss control tools.
We are committed to delivering insurance solutions to the industries we support with honor, integrity, commitment and service.
Our underwriting and service teams consult with brokers, clients and friends on risk transference best practices, while combining superior product and service offerings that are equally balanced.
Our service platform focuses on the unique characteristics of our programs.
Owing to our experience, we have the confidence to identify coverages many other agencies choose to neglect. Because we realize change is constant, we regularly consult with clients and their brokers to make sure correct, sufficient coverages are maintained.
The Mechanic Group manages and underwrites exclusive insurance programs for the security, alarm, investigation and background screening industries. Whether you are a national, regional or start-up firm, our exclusive insurance programs provide comprehensive coverage that will protect your business and bottom line in all 50 states. Because we have wholesale AND retail divisions, your trusted broker can contact us on your behalf or you can work with us directly.