Commercial Liability including Errors And Omissions
Program underwritten by an A+ Rated A.M. Best carrier. Liability coverage includes the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada.
Errors & Omissions
- Broadest E&O coverage form in the industry
- No Bodily Injury, Property Damage or Personal Injury necessary for coverage to trigger.
- Third Party EPLI – Guard detains an individual based on ethnic appearance and is later sued.
Assault & Battery
- Covers the vicarious liability created by the intentional acts of an employee regardless of the use of force (reasonable or physical).
Broad Form Property Damage (Care, Custody & Control)
- Covers property damage in your client's care, custody and control.
- Theft or property loss is included in the definition of property damage. (Note: theft or alleged theft committed by the named insurer or its employees is not covered. Separate Fidelity coverage can be obtained by The Mechanic Group at low rates.)
Blanket Additional Insured
- Automatically included at no charge.
- When required by contract or issued by a certificate of insurance.
Contractual Personal Injury
- Extends Contractual Liability coverage to include Personal Injury.
Emergency Medical Services Extension
- Coverage for negligent or failure to render first-aid treatment.
Lost Key Coverage
- Replacement of locks and keys for guard's negligence.
Mobile Equipment Extension
- Coverage for "off-road" security vehicles.
- Per Project Aggregate
- Waiver of Subrogation
- Employee Benefit Liability
- Stop-Gap Coverage
- Hired Car/Non-Owned Auto Liability
- Cut-Through to Admitted Paper
- Special Additional Insured Endorsement
- Mechanic Group Application
- Five Year Currently Valued Loss-Runs